Cheetah, Zebra, and Elephant are time-based AI trading modes you set for AI Trader to trade in. In Cheetah mode, AI Trader aggressively pursues trading opportunities in the market, Zebra adopts a more moderate trading timeline and Elephant mode takes the most time to make a single decision.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS A STRATEGY?
- ONCE I CHOOSE AND ACTIVATE MY STRATEGY, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
- DO YOU RECOMMEND CERTAIN STRATEGIES OVER THE OTHERS?
- HOW DO I ASSIGN EQUITY TO ANY GIVEN STRATEGY?
- WHAT IS DYNAMIC EQUITY MANAGEMENT?
- HOW CAN I PAUSE OR STOP TRADING?
- WHAT ARE CHEETAH, ZEBRA AND ELEPHANT BUTTONS THAT I SEE ON THE TOP?
- CAN I SET A COMMON/DEFAULT BASE EQUITY AND MAX EQUITY FOR ALL MY TRADES?