AI Trader provides you all the performance data of all strategies for the last 30 days in the application. The gains or losses of every strategy over the last 30 days is available for your review. You can choose which strategies work for you on a short, mid or long-term basis against your goals. Of course, past performance is no guarantee of future returns in a highly volatile market, but it may help you identify the trends, patterns, and trajectories of trading particular cryptocurrencies to permit a more informed decision on strategy.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS A STRATEGY?
- ONCE I CHOOSE AND ACTIVATE MY STRATEGY, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
- DO YOU RECOMMEND CERTAIN STRATEGIES OVER THE OTHERS?
- HOW DO I ASSIGN EQUITY TO ANY GIVEN STRATEGY?
- WHAT IS DYNAMIC EQUITY MANAGEMENT?
- HOW CAN I PAUSE OR STOP TRADING?
- WHAT ARE CHEETAH, ZEBRA AND ELEPHANT BUTTONS THAT I SEE ON THE TOP?
- CAN I SET A COMMON/DEFAULT BASE EQUITY AND MAX EQUITY FOR ALL MY TRADES?