The Dashboard provides you with a snapshot overview of all trading strategies you have adopted at a given time interval. Users can change these dates by simply clicking on the date intervals and selecting a new “from and to” date from the calendars. “Total Trades” displays the total number of trades AI Trader executed in this time interval. “Total Profit” displays the gains AI Trader has yielded in executing your strategy. “Total Loss” displays the losses it has made. “Average Equity” displays the average amount you have allocated to all your strategies. “Available Equity” displayed on the dashboard reflects the available funds you currently have to trade with.
Articles in this section
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- WHICH EXCHANGES ARE SUPPORTED
- IS IT SAFE TO TRADE
- WHAT IS AI TRADER
- GETTING HELP
- WHAT IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?
- WHAT IS AI TRADER?
- WHO IS AI TRADER MADE FOR?
- HOW DOES AI TRADER USE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN TRADING?
- WHICH EXCHANGES ARE CURRENTLY SUPPORTED BY AI TRADER?